Dublin, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Wood Products Market Report 2022, By Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global wood products market is expected to grow from $631.11 billion in 2021 to $684.26 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The market is expected to reach $903.33 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2%.
The Global Wood Products Market Report 2022 provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wood products market as it emerges from the COVID-19 lockdown .
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for wood products? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global wood products market report answers all these questions and more.
The wood products market includes sales of wood products by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships) that manufacture wood-based products. This industry includes companies that produce lumber, plywood, veneer, wood containers, wood flooring, wood trusses, manufactured homes, and pre-engineered wood buildings. The production of wood products includes the sawing, planning, shaping, rolling and assembly of wood products into bolts or lumber.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger wood products market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both historical market growth, impact of COVID-19 virus and forecast of its recovery
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth.
- It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers
- The wood products market section of the report provides context. It compares the wood products market with other paper, plastics, rubber, wood and textile market segments by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of indicators of wood products
Key companies in the wood products market include
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- LIXIL Group
- UFP Industries, Inc.
- JELD-WEN Inc.
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
- Canfor Corporation
- CELULOSA ARAUCO Y CONSTITUCION SA
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
- upm-kymmene oyj
- FirstSource Builders
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the wood products market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Product Analysis of Wood Products Market
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Wood Products Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End customers
6. Wood Products Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Wood Products Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on wood products
9. Wood Products Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Wood Products Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global wood products market, 2021, by region, value (USD billion)
10.2. Global wood products market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, historical and forecast, by region
10.3. Global Wood Products Market Comparison, Growth and Market Share, by Region
11. Wood Products Market Segmentation
11.1. Global wood products market, segmentation by type, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
- Finished wood products
- wood processing
- Manufactured wood materials
11.2. Global wood products market, segmentation by application, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
11.3. Global wood products market, segmentation by distribution channel, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
12. Wood Products Market Segments
12.1. Global finished wood products market, segmentation by type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, value (USD billion) – Joinery; Wooden pallets and skids; Prefabricated house; Other finished wood products
12.2. Global Wood Processing Market, Segmentation by Type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Value (USD Billion) – Sawmills; Wood preservation
12.3. Global Manufactured Wood Materials Market, Segmentation by Type, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2026F, 2031F, Value (USD Billion) – Reconstituted Wood; Plywood; Veneer sheets
13. Wood products market measures
13.1. Wood Products Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2016-2026, Global
13.2. Average per capita expenditure in the wood products market, 2016-2026, world
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lxrjjv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.